- WIDE USE IN AND OUT OF THE WATER: The air horn signaling device is a must-have for marine environments and many activities on land. It is ideal when boating in fog or other harsh weather and sporting events like football and soccer games.
- CAN BE HEARD UP TO A MILE AWAY: To say that this marine-grade horn is loud would be an understatement; in fact, the air horn can be heard up to one mile away! So, when you need to get someone’s attention, this sound horn will get the job done.
- MEETS/EXCEEDS USCG REQUIREMENTS: When you purchase this marine-grade horn, rest assured that it meets all US Coast Guard requirements for sound signaling devices.
- DESIGNED FOR RUGGED TERRAIN: Harsh weather and rough terrain are no match for this air horn safety device. The non-flammable, ozone-safe propellant comes packaged from Mainstream Engineering in a rustproof aluminum canister.
- HIGH-QUALITY, AMERICAN PRODUCTS: At Mainstream Marine, we turn cutting-edge technology into top-of-the-line, affordable products. We’re proud to say that all of our products are researched, designed, and manufactured in the USA.
Big ol’ Blowhard Portable Air Horn
Big ol’ Blowhard is a marine-grade, highly-capacity (1 lb of blasting power) portable aerosol air horn. This intensely audible marine signaling device is ideal for sounding ship/boat movement intentions in fog, emergency alerts, and location during rescue operations.
Hundreds of uses from marine and sporting events to safety & security!
- Meets USCG Requirements for Audible Signaling Devices!
- Safe Largest, Loudest & Most Effective Air Horn Available!
- Extremely loud at over 120 dB… It may be heard up to 1 mile away!
- Jumbo Canister holds 16 oz of Non-Flammable, Ozone-Safe Propellant
- Aluminum, Self-Sealing, Non-Rusting Aerosol Canister
- Rugged Impact Resistant horn
- **Warning** May cause hearing damage if utilized close to eardrums or hearing aids